We at GreenGeeks are big supporters of the Drupal project. We show our love of the Drupal community by not only making it easy to start hosting a Drupal site, but also through giving at many levels of support to the Drupal Association: we are a Supporting Partner, have been an Organization Member, and we’ve sponsored a number of DrupalCons. As a member of the Drupal community yourself, we want you to know about the good work of the Drupal Association.
The Drupal Association (DA) is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to help Drupal flourish. While the Drupal community decides the course of planning and development of Drupal software, the DA does not. Instead, they work on community projects such as:hrough giving at many levels of support to the Drupal Association: we are a Supporting Partner, have been an Organization Member, and we’ve sponsored a number of DrupalCons. As a member of the Drupal community ourselves, we want you to know about the good work of the Drupal Association.
- Maintaining Drupal.org infrastructure and upgrades
- Empowering project contribution
- Providing Community Grants
- Hosting DrupalCons and funding DrupalCon Scholarships
- Organizing Global Training Days
- Legally protecting the Drupal project
If you want to show some love for the Drupal community, consider helping the Drupal Association in any of the following ways:
Join as a member. Membership costs $30 (€22) /year for Individuals or $100 (€73) /year for Organizations. Your company can become a Supporting Partner or you could give time towards key projects to help make possible our strategic community initiatives. To learn more and join today, visit https://association.drupal.org
If you would prefer to give time in other ways to Drupal, jump in and…
- Search the issue queue for open issues that would benefit from your knowledge or feedback http://drupal.org/project/issues/
- Join your local Drupal User Group or any group that shares your interests on groups.drupal.org
- Help out in the forums where people are asking and answering all kinds of questions drupal.org/forums